Golden Milk Recipe
Cool weather is rare where I live, but as it gets closer to what should be Fall, I can’t resist pretending there’s crisp air, grayer skies and leaves changing color. I whip up this delicious beverage that’s as beautiful as it is healthy.
- 1 cup unsweetened soy milk (choose whatever milk you like)
- 2 teaspoons tablespoon ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon raw honey (adjust this for your sweetness preference)
Warm the soy milk and add the dry ingredients then stir in the honey.
Adjust these ingredients as you like! Leave out an ingredient if you don’t like it. Substitute an ingredient (cinnamon would be great in this!).
I have a milk frother that heats the milk and foams it if you like. I love it and it always makes drinks seem so much more decadent.