We’re all mastering the pulled-together-look above the waist. I thought these might give you more ideas for sprucing up for those video chats and business meetings. In no particular order:
- Chain Necklace. This can be a chunky chain choker (lordy, I love alliteration) or a chain with a bold pendant.
- Layered Necklaces. Two or three necklaces will do the trick. Make sure you have a variety in the lengths to pull off this look. Don’t shy away from throwing in a choker or strand of pearls and adding a couple of chain necklaces!
- Hoop Earrings. Hoops come in a lot of sizes. Whatever you’re comfortable with, then go a size up! Try it! Maybe it’s not technically a hoop, ‘cuz it’s not round, but I’m particularly fond of these Hex Hoops.
- Duster Earrings. They don’t have to actually dust your shoulders, but try some long ones! Maybe this bronze and abalone pair will do the trick.
- Color! Whether it’s earrings or a necklace, add some color if you’re in the mood. A pop of turquoise will liven up your mood and your Zoom partners.